Train the Trainer Courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Clearly, for many people, online interactions are replacing real world one-to-one interactions. Therefore, it is vital that the concept of ‘Digital Citizenship’ is understood. The appropriate use of technology needs to be appreciated by everyone.
Unfortunately, we often see people misusing and abusing technology, and not realizing it. The fact that users don’t understand their rights and responsibilities as a digital citizen, and do not know what is appropriate technology usage, is a major issue that must be addressed.
What Will Students Learn?
• The nine elements of digital citizenship
• How to conduct oneself in the digital world
What Topics are Covered?
• Respect Yourself / Respect Others
• Educate Yourself / Connect with Others
• Protect Yourself / Protect Others
• How to be a Good Digital Citizen
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.