INSPIRATIONAL AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
INSPIRATION AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
RESEARCH WRITING SKILLS
To better equip persons leading or aspiring to lead an organisation to become inspirational, innovative and ‘stand out’ leaders.
- To identify the role of leaders in an organisation
- To demonstrate the importance of harnessing innovation & creativity to achieving successful leadership
- To show how best to inspire and motivate staff
- To identify the key skills needed to become an effective inspirational & innovative leader
- To explain how time management is crucial for effective leadership
- To determine some of the key characteristics of entrepreneurial leadership
The Course comprises of five inter-related blocks of study as follows:
- What is the Role of a Leader?
- Why embracing Innovation & Creativity is essential for effective leadership?
- How to Manage Time Effectively
- What are the Key Skills needed for Corporate /Senior Executive Leadership?
- What are some of the characteristics of Entrepreneurial Leadership?
At the end of the course delegates should be able to –
- Understand the role of and requirements for Corporate/Senior Executive Leadership
- Distinguish between leadership and management
- Know what are the key skills required for dynamic and effective corporate/senior executive leadership
- Recognize what it takes to become an entrepreneurial leader and appreciate the importance of entrepreneurial leadership
- Manage their time effectively and prioritize for corporate benefit
- Lead change
- Motivate staff
- Drive the business forward
• The Business Leaders of today and tomorrow
• Leaders of professional practices and educational organisations
• Those involved in shaping business development to facilitate national growth and transformation
• Senior staff with leadership responsibility in the public and private sectors
• Owner-Managers of SMEs
• Senior staff in the creative industries
The course will be certified by Accra Business School/Home-Uni and by the Cambridge International Education Centre, UK.