INSPIRATIONAL AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
INSPIRATION AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
RESEARCH WRITING SKILLS
The Postgraduate Certificate in Finance course has been designed by the Cambridge International Education Centre (CIEC) in UK (group of very distinguished academic and professional practitioners with both national and international experience covering a wide range of subject areas) and is awarded by Paris Graduate School with academic direction by HomeUni (HomeUni offers online academic programmes studied by means of distance/blended learning in which successful students receive an award from its partner Universities’ or other awarding bodies). This 60 credits course serves as an access to the Paris Graduate School’s MBA.
Applications are invited from graduates seeking to acquire an understanding of the necessary discipline insights to move into a career unrelated to their subject matter of their first degree and from experienced professionals desirous of changing careers.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
As a graduate in a non-financial subject area, this 60 Credit short course will help prepare you for a role in which Financial Management plays an important part. This may or may not involve elements of Financial or Management Accounting, but will almost certainly involve your being familiar with various routes to raising short and longer term finance, via internal and/or external sources.
Such a financial role is also likely to involve an ability to analyse and execute capital investment decisions and to manage working capital.
- Assisting in the development of a new career path for non-finance graduates
- Identifying and evaluating internal and external sources of finance
- Making capital investment decisions
- Managing working capital
- Measuring and reporting financial position
- Measuring and reporting financial performance
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Reviewing full costing and budgeting in management accounting
- 4 modules each involving 150 hours ‘Total Quality Time’, including:
- 60 hours of direct teacher contact
- 120 hours of directed self-study including exercises, activities and case studies. These will involve an individual Module Specific ABS/Pearson e-Text, and accompanying Student Manual with a wide range of additional exercises, activities and case studies, all with comprehensive feedback for self-checking, and a Lecturer Manual with extra materials for lecturer use only.
Module 1: Financing a Business and Managing Working Capital
Module 2: Measuring and Reporting Financial Position and Financial Performance
Module 3: Analysing and Interpreting Financial Statements
Module 4: Management Accounting
- Catalyst for career change
- Delivery by experienced discipline professionals including Professorial Ranked Academics
- Dedicated Teaching & Learning Course Materials
- Access to additional VLE materials
- Accredited Certification
- Cost Effective
- Time Efficient
Programme fee: £1,750
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.