CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSES
- Active Listening
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Becoming a Better Learner
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Business Etiquette- Gaining That Extra Edge
- Business Writing That Works
- Communication Strategies
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Conflict Resolution- Dealing With Difficult People
- Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Creating Winning Proposals
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Delivering Dynamic Virtual Presentations
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fostering Innovation
- Getting Your Job Search Started
- Goal Setting
- Honing and Delivering Your Message
- Identifying and Combatting Fake News
- Influence and Persuasion
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
- Mastering the Interview
- Networking for Success
- NLP Tools for Real Life
- Personal Brand- Maximizing Personal Impact
- Project Management- All You Need to Know
- Project Planning- All You Need to Know
- Public Speaking- Presentation Survival School
- Public Speaking
- Research Skills
- Self Leadership
- Skills for New Employees
- Skills You Need for Workplace Success
- The Minute-Taker’s Workshop
- Time Management
- Working Smarter- Using Technology to Your Advantage
- Working with the Media- Creating a positive working relationship
- Writing Reports and Proposals
SKILLS YOU NEED FOR WORKPLACE SUCCESS
vThere have been a number of studies that identify the key skills that workers need to be successful. Various studies call them different things – critical employability skills, soft skills, or transferrable skills. Regardless of the name these skills are critical for workplace success Eight of the most commonly identified skills are: Being a Productive Team Member, Flexibility, Problem Solving, Resourcefulness, Giving and Receiving Feedback, Self-Confidence, Creative Thinking, and Emotional Intelligence. Many of us possess one or more of these attributes already and perhaps all of them. Luckily these skills can be improved upon through training.
This one-day course looks to take you from where you are now to a new level of understanding for the key skills that will help to make you successful at work.
What Topics are Covered?
- Know your own team member roles and responsibilities.
- Understand ways to be an effective team member.
- Know how it feels to experience change and know your level of change tolerance.
- Understand ways to be flexible in times of change.
- Know what a problem is and ways to approach problem solving.
- Recognize the self-fulfilling prophecy and its relevance to their work.
- Appreciate the variety of behaviors that characterize resourcefulness in the workplace.
- Identify tips to giving and receiving feedback.
- Realize the uses of feedback to increase their strengths as leaders in the workplace.
What Will Students Learn?
• Being a Team Player
• Problem Solving
• Creative Thinking
• Emotional Intelligence
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.