HUMAN RESOURCE COURSES
- Anger Management- Understanding Anger
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Better Teams
- Business Succession Planning
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution- Getting Along in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution- Mediation Through Peer Review
- Employee Recognition- Appreciating Your Workforce
- Employee Recognition
- Generation Gap
- Hiring for Success
- Managing Customer Service
- Onboarding- The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Performance Management- Managing Employee Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Public Relations Boot Camp
- Stress Management
- Successfully Managing Change
- Talent Management
- Transgender Employees- Creating an Inclusive Work Community
- Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
A safe, inclusive workplace in many jurisdictions is not just the law; it is a goal of every employee and company that values the contributions, well-being, and productivity of everyone in the organization. In society today, individuals are of many personal communities. In addition to heterosexual or ‘straight’ there is also LGBTQI2SAP – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, 2S, for two-spirited: an indigenous concept of two sexualities within one body, asexual and pansexual. ‘Trans’, however, refers to gender identity, whereas the other terms describe primarily sexual orientation. The importance of understanding terms of identification is critical to creating and maintaining a safe workplace.
Transgender Employees: Creating an Inclusive Work Community is a one-day course to introduce the importance and elements of safe inclusive workspaces for Transgender persons – those identifying as a gender other than the one assigned at birth. This course will offer an introduction to terminology, elements, policies, and resources to build and sustain a safe, inclusive environment for Transgender employees and increase the comfort level and productivity off all in your organization.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the importance and history of inclusivity in the workplace
- Increase your understanding of the Transgender experience
- Explore and address personal and societal biases, misconceptions, and choices
- Identify and implement elements to support a safe inclusive workplace
What Topics are Covered?
• Overview of Transgender People in the Workplace
• Beliefs and Attitudes
• Power of Language
• Safe Spaces
• Inclusive Community
• Resource Location and Development
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.